Things To Keep In Mind:
- Depending on which payment method you choose, the processing time can vary from 1-10 days. If your due date is less than ten days away, we recommend using a payment method with a faster processing time, such as paying in person or over the phone.
- Credit, ATM Debit and checking account transactions have a $5.00 and $250 maximum.
You can only make a payment up to $250.00 per transaction @ $2.50. If you need to pay a balance that is more than $250.00 you will have to make additional payments and will be charged an additional $2.50 per transactions.
- Checks returned as non-sufficient funds (NSF) will incur a fee.
Checks returned for stop payment or Unable to locate (customer entered their information wrong) will be required to pay a RETURN fee as well.
- If you pay your Liberty Utilities bill at other payment centers, transactions will not post to your account immediately. Payment posting may take approximately three or more days after you make your payment at other payment centers. Other payment centers offers this service to the public, and you may be charged a convenience fee.
- The official payment addresses, links and partners found on this page are authorized by Liberty Utilities. Payments made through unauthorized bill pay services are not guaranteed.