Things To Keep In Mind:
- Depending on which payment method you choose, the processing time can vary from 1-10 days. If your due date is less than ten days away, we recommend using a payment method with a faster processing time, such as paying in person or over the phone.
- There is no maximum limit if you choose to pay at 7-Eleven location.
- Credit, ATM Debit and checking accounts have a $5.00 minimum and a $250 maximum payment per transaction. You can only make a payment up to $250.00 per transaction. If you need to pay a balance that is more than $250.00 you will have to make additional payments.
- Checks returned as non-sufficient funds (NSF) will incur a fee.
- Note Regarding Wal-Mart Payment Centers and all other non-authorized payment centers. Only 7-Eleven is an authorized Liberty Utilities Payment Location. If you pay your Liberty Utilities bill at other payment centers, transactions will not post to your account immediately. Payment posting may take approximately three or more days after you make your payment at Wal-Mart and other payment centers. Wal-Mart and other payment centers offers this service to the public, and you may be charged a convenience fee.
- The official payment addresses, links and partners found on this page are authorized by Liberty Utilities. Payments made through unauthorized bill pay services are not guaranteed.